What To Expect
This Basic Bible Course is a 10-week long intense 1-hour teaching of the basic tenets of Christianity. The purpose of the course is to equip people with basic tools from the scriptures in order to live effectively as Christians in the society. A Certificate of Participation will be given upon completion of the course. Registration is FREE!
This maiden edition of Basic Bible Course is purely offline so kindly take note of the following important details.
VENUE: The Cornerstone Church, TCC Tent, Akachukwu Springs, Plot Cp2 Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Trans-Ekulu (just at the foot of Trans-Ekulu Flyover), Enugu. Get a Direction Map Guide.
START DATE: Saturday, 9th April, 2016.
TIME: Every Saturday, 8.30 – 9.30am prompt.
- Each participant will be expected to attend all the classes/course modules.
- You will also be expected to be punctual to every class. Lateness beyond 15mins after a class has started will require that you repeat the class afresh to count as been completed.
- You will be given a hard copy of the course content at each class/course module. Just come ready to take notes, and come along with your Bible.
- Every participant is expected to submit 1-page Thesis on any chosen topic based on the course materials
- You must attend ALL the classes and submit your Thesis to earn a Certificate of participation.
Do you have more questions? Kindly see the FAQs below.
- Understanding the Bible
- The Salvation Experience
- The New Birth & the New Creation
- Understanding the Kingdom of God
- What it means to have Faith in God
- Justification, Sanctification and Righteousness
- The Holy Spirit
- Baptisms in the Holy Spirit
- Understanding Prayer
- Agape LOVE